Achieving a stable and modern internationally society by peacefully solving menacing crisis which are tied to political, economical, social, and military issues
Five commissions will work around these topics:
UN Security Council
- Ending the influence of terrorism in Libya.
- Resolving the situation in Syria.
- The threat posed to denuclearization by the infringement of the Iran nuclear deal.
- Combating the growing threat of cyber warfare.
- Measures into combating transnational criminal organizations.
- Measures to eradicate the production, stockpilling, and use of all forms of chemical weapons in Syria.
- Preventing and reducing air pollution to improve air quality globally.
- Increasing the use of renewable energies in off-grid settlements.
- Changing consumer lifestyle to reduce reliance on plastic, and decrease its detrimental effect on the ocean.
ECOSOC (Economic and Society Commission)
- Preventing the ultra nationalism of MEDC's due to the effect of illegal immigration on the countries' economy.
- Ending income inequality between genders and social classes.
- Ending the Third World debt to help reduce poverty in those in-debt nations.
Human Rights Commission
- Ensuring education of young refugees in Europe.
- Protecting individual rights to privacy in the digital age.
- Ending discrimination of the LGBT community.
American School of Madrid
American School of Paris
American School of Valencia
Cambridge House Community College
Community School of Naples
International School of Luxembourg
Izmir SEV School
Marymount International School
Friday, November 16, 2018
17:00 - Arrival at ASV
17:15 - Materials Distributed
17:30 - Opening speeches and lobbying
20:00 - Dinner
20:30 - Departure. Bus back to Valencia for delegation
Saturday, November 17, 2018
09:15 - Arrival at ASV
09:30 - Opening Ceremony
10:30 - Committees in Session
12:00 - Break / Snack
12:30 - Committees in Session
13:45 - Park time for Security Council, Disarmament Committee, and EcoSoc Committee.
14:15 - Lunch time for Security Council, Disarmament Committee, and EcoSoc Committee.
14:45 - Committees in Session
17:00 - End of Committees
17:05 - Organize activity options. Time to change clothes
17:45 - Sports and Park Time. ASV Store Open
19:00 - Time to change for dinner and dance
19:30 - Dinner
20:00 - Dance Party
21:30 - Departure. Bus back to Valencia for delegations
Sunday, November 18, 2018
09:45 - Arrival at United Nations Global Services Centre in Quart de Poblet. Group photos at the entrance
10:15 - UN Welcome to Delegations
10:30 - Photo sessions on the UN GSC Grounds
10:45 - Snacks
11:15 - General Assembly
13:30 - Closing Ceremony
14:30 - Lunch
15:00 - Departure for all delegations.